Backup Tape Restoration Solutions.
Retire your legacy system while maintaining all your archive data on tape
A New Way to Solve an Old Problem.
The Restoration Assurance Program™ is an end-to-end managed solution for restoring and accessing data from backup tapes that enables clients to retire legacy tape-related infrastructure. RAP is customized to individual customer requirements such as tape formats, backup software and data types. If facilities effective management of litigation holds, e-discovery request & other unplanned restoration events. RAP eliminates hard IT costs, reduces risk whilst assuring reliable access to customer’s information assets. RAP is a global solution offered exclusively by TDS.
Legacy Data Retrieval Made Easy.
- Supports all major backup environments
- Supports all tape types
- Encryption support for all major drive level and software based encryption methods
- Easy onboarding, does not require customer hardware
- Formal and secure request process
- Customized to specific customer needs
- Guaranteed capability to restore legacy backup data
- Physical Tape Vaulting/Storage options
Restoration Assurance Program (RAP) Benefits
- RAP delivers an auditable, repeatable and defensible business process that meets I.T. and Legal/Regulatory requirements.
- RAP delivers significant I.T. operational cost reductions.
- I.T. now focuses on strategic platforms to support the business entities.
- The standard, repeatable process has been implemented in multiple locations during acquisitions and now retrieval is streamlined and reliable