We work with our clients to ensure that their data is accessible, even if legacy environments are no longer available.
Changing or updating backup format
Moving to a cloud or disk-based backup solution
Consolidating or closing data centers
Mergers or acquisitions
RESTORATION ASSURANCE PROGRAM.
Restoration Assurance Program (RAP) provides organizations with the peace of mind that backup tapes can be restored at any time — without the need to maintain the legacy environments. RAP is a fully managed subscription-based service for the on-demand restoration and extraction of email and data files from tape. Let your team get back to their work, and we will handle the heavy lifting.
LEGACY DATA RETRIEVAL MADE EASY.
The Restoration Assurance Program turns the retrieval of legacy data into a repeatable process and scalable process.
Transform how you manage your legacy data.
- Eliminate maintenance renewals for backup earmarked for retirement
- Maintain a repeatable and defensible process for eDiscovery
- Develop a predictable cost model for tape restoration projects with agreements
- Realize data center space, power and cooling savings by decommissioning legacy environments
- Invest minimal effort onboarding your environment to Trusted Data Solutions
COMPLIANT TAPE TRANSFORMATION.
Peace of mind starts with the onboarding process.
Data is every business’s most valuable asset – and how you store and defend it is as critical as how you access it. While IT is busy protecting operations with backups, let Trusted Data Solutions (TDS) help you recover your legacy data.