Our Commitment to You
Dear Customers and Partners,
On behalf of the entire worldwide team at Trusted Data Solutions (TDS), I want to extend our best wishes of health and safety for you, your families and your business during these difficult times.
As everyone faces this shared challenge, we believe its important to reach out to our valued customers, partners and professional colleagues to inform you of the steps TDS has taken to continue to provide uninterrupted services while protecting our team and the significant responsibilities you have entrusted our company with.
EMERGENCY PROTOCOLS ENACTED:
- Last week we triggered our Business Continuity Plan for every TDS Operating Groups and Facilities worldwide.
- Our Co-founder and COO, Rob Breen, has established a COVID-19 working group of key operational and engineering leadership that’s meets regularly to review the situation and make appropriate adjustments to our operating posture and capabilities.
- We have shifted appropriate team members to work remotely with the exception of essential personnel onsite at TDS restoration and data center facilities.
- All visitation to TDS facilities has been suspended; Delivery of media and other important shipments must be pre-authorized and follow enhanced acceptance and on-boarding procedures for the protection of staff.
OPERATING GROUPS (TAPE, MIGRATION AND VOICE COMPLIANCE) CONTINUING SERVICES:
- The TDS Tape Management Group continues to maintain all capability and managed service contracts with a prioritization for “essential” industry clients in Government, Financial Services, Medical/Pharmaceutical, Logistics and Energy. All client onboarding and regular milestone deliveries are unaffected.
- The TDS Voice Compliance Group continues all maintenance and support operations, mobile voice recording services, and existing platform migration projects. All client onboarding and regular milestone deliveries are unaffected.
- The TDS Migration Group continues to deliver existing projects subject to our dependence on end client capabilities.
- The TDS Project Management and Delivery Teams are at full strength and standard communication and reporting is unaffected.
It is our firm commitment to you, our customers and partners, to continue to operate at the high level under these trying circumstances. We will live up to and continue to earn the trust and expectation of excellence you have given us over these many years.
Christopher M. Clark
President and CEO